Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any of you running a T bar or 2 piece mx bar setup on your road glides? if so I would love to see some pictures and issues or things that had to be done

·
Registered
55 Posts
Google west coast tbar road glide, there are a bunch of images. I've been checking them out for a while and will be using them for my next project.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ive inquired about some bars at WC but was told I would get a call back,..havent heard from since.....I decided to write them a email, cuz hey...I get it----------- we are all busy...that was two weeks ago..haven't heard a word...I really want a set of those T bars but my gut tells me this is a insight as to what I will be experiencing if I pull the trigger and drop 3 to 6 hundred dollars on bars and cutting a hold in my gauge bezel. Customer service is a key component to getting my money. I was told I would be called back. I didn't get a call...I was told I would get a response to a email,...I didn't. Hope you get what you are looking for....its getting harder and harder to find good quality customer service and someone you can trust by their word. That being said....I still want the Tbars and I hope your experience is better than mine. My journey continues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just called and talked to Scott at WC tonight and ordered a gauge bezel now Im just wondering about cables on my 15. If I can use stock cables and such with 12 inch bars I'll go that route, but If I have to change any way then I'll just do 14s. But I can't choose a pair of bars....

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just called and talked to Scott at WC tonight and ordered a gauge bezel now Im just wondering about cables on my 15. If I can use stock cables and such with 12 inch bars I'll go that route, but If I have to change any way then I'll just do 14s. But I can't choose a pair of bars....
You should be able to use stock cables and wires with 12 or 14. People are using the stock cables and wires with 14" Factory 47 bars. I have stock wires and cables with my 12" apes.

·
Registered
491 Posts
T bars on a RG........ Kinda like putting a GT Grant steering wheel in a Peterbilt. ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
You should be able to use stock cables and wires with 12 or 14. People are using the stock cables and wires with 14" Factory 47 bars. I have stock wires and cables with my 12" apes.
Running stock wires/cables on my 15 RGS with Factory 47 14' Malo's and have no issues. If you do the install yourself watch the install video on their site. btw very happy with those bars, 1.5 in very stout bars

·
Registered
2 Posts

Looking forward to seeing it completed.
Here are some pics of my 15' RG with Lucky Daves San Diego Bars in 14" and a BMC/Corbin Wall seat. The setup is absolutely perfect. Handles better than stock thats for sure. I also have Legends front and rear suspension. S&S Stealth Air Cleaner and the most hated Dan Moto 2into1. Everyone hates it but ill tell you, it sounds killer.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here are some pics of my 15' RG with Lucky Daves San Diego Bars in 14" and a BMC/Corbin Wall seat. The setup is absolutely perfect. Handles better than stock thats for sure. I also have Legends front and rear suspension. S&S Stealth Air Cleaner and the most hated Dan Moto 2into1. Everyone hates it but ill tell you, it sounds killer.
What did you do with your tach and speedo, just left them off?

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Bike looks killer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts