Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to the owner and due to cancellations, they now have 10 rooms available for all of Shark Week. I'm not sure what the cancellation policy is at the Royalty, but you might be able to cancel without penalty and book in at the T & C.

·
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top for exposure.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I reconfirmed my confirmation last night ( almost slept in a car in Islamorada once 'cause I didnt ) and they are out of queen size rooms.

Told me to check back closer to the event if I wanted to. Got a double
full size anyway, so its all good. SHE considers it a blessing to get me out of her bed and across the room. Something about snoring, but I have never heard me, so it cant be true. :confused:

·
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a double full size anyway, so its all good. SHE considers it a blessing to get me out of her bed and across the room. Something about snoring, but I have never heard me, so it cant be true. :confused:[/QUOTE]

My wife has that same view. Apparently her hearing has gotten more sensitive as she got older!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I just spoke to the owner and due to cancellations, they now have 10 rooms available for all of Shark Week. I'm not sure what the cancellation policy is at the Royalty, but you might be able to cancel without penalty and book in at the T & C.

Nice post NWM. Good idea to let the overflow people know about the openings. Maybe TracyB can send an email to the overflow attendees.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts