Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Bring a shirt in your size, gets thrown in with all other like sizes. Drew numbers, #1 got 1st pick from the table, #2 gets to pick from the table or steals #1's pick, who then gets to pick again. #1 can only lose their pick once then they get to sit down. Obviously #10 gets to pick from almost everything.
Most bring shirts from their home dealerships or other local spots.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
It'll take place that Tuesday evening along with the bid presentations for Shark Week 5.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bring a shirt in your size, gets thrown in with all other like sizes. Drew numbers, #1 got 1st pick from the table, #2 gets to pick from the table or steals #1's pick, who then gets to pick again. #1 can only lose their pick once then they get to sit down. Obviously #10 gets to pick from almost everything.
Most bring shirts from their home dealerships or other local spots.
Thanks, appreciate that!! will bring something from Ottawa!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I'll bring a Blue Ridge Parkway shirt.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Like last year, I'm spending the winter on a boat in Nassau. Prolly bring a couple more Nassau Harley T-shirts.

·
Registered
319 Posts
swap

That sounds like a great idea!!! Will have to make a couple of phone calls maybe one from Hawaii. if not I will bring one from upstate NY. :p

·
Registered
860 Posts
Aren't we supposed to bring the shirt from where we live? Hopefully it has a theme from where you live. I was able to bring one with a Indy 500 theme.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I can't seem to find one from "under a rock" or "in the dog house" :rolleyes:
May have to look elsewhere, still have plenty time.
Bwahaha... sounds familiar!!! Seriously what are the rules??? If it is supposed to be where we live then I will save the trouble.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Drew numbers, #1 got 1st pick from the table, #2 gets to pick from the table or steals #1's pick, who then gets to pick again. #1 can only lose their pick once then they get to sit down. Obviously #10 gets to pick from almost everything.
We call that "yankee swap" up here at Xmas. #1 gets to pick again at the end. I have seen things get a little out of hand with yankee swap :D.

Throw a LL bean coffee cup with a loon on it into a yankee swap with a bunch of women picking numbers and see what happens. :eek:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts