3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,246 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
i got it that aged whiskey and aged harleys and aged harley bikers are a great combination !

·
Registered
8,246 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It’ll look so badass worn tucked in on some dude wearing stonewashed mom jeans & a giant cell phone clipped to belt 👍🏼
I've heard the term "mom jeans" a few times lately. Before I google it and see something I won't be able to unsee, what are "mom jeans"?

I don't understand the shirt either. Just saw the shark nose and posted it up here.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I've heard the term "mom jeans" a few times lately. Before I google it and see something I won't be able to unsee, what are "mom jeans"?

I don't understand the shirt either. Just saw the shark nose and posted it up here.
Come on man, we know you ordered 2, we won't make fun of you .:)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts

Mom jeans are making a comeback, unfortunatly it appears some douche bag men are wearing them too.

The glide part of the shirt is fine, but all the rest of that shirt is not. Look at me bro, I got whiskey and badass all over this shirt!

·
Registered
18 Posts
The fancy "Buckle" style jeans with the really cool emblems on the pockets and typically a white or very blue thread all over. Picture a guy in an affliction shirt, fake tan, and tucked in. Now look at his jeans.... Those are "mom" jeans

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
i wouldn't wear that shirt, but i do have to agree with the sentiment about getting better with age and using a graphic of the pre-rushmore fairing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts