Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Road Glide stock header with CFR'S. Thinking about going with the bam stick zombie baffle by Tab performance. Does anyone have these pipes? I'm interested in sound loud.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have a 2018 Road Glide stock header with CFR'S. Thinking about going with the bam stick zombie baffle by Tab performance. Does anyone have these pipes? I'm interested in sound loud.

How do your like the sound of the CFR’s on the M8? I had them on a 2012 with Fullsac head pipe and LOVED the sound

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have them with a decatted head pipe. Sounds pretty good, but it's not super loud. The M8s are nowhere near as loud as the Twin Cam bike with similar setups.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have them with a decatted head pipe. Sounds pretty good, but it's not super loud. The M8s are nowhere near as loud as the Twin Cam bike with similar setups.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
I put these on my 18 last sat. I've got the stock header with the cat still intact. Like all the slip-ons the stock cat will muffle quite a bit of the sound at idle and cruising throttle. They get much louder when on the throttle. I recorded mine at 98 db on the throttle, but that was with an app on a phone and i'm not sure of its accuracy above 80db's

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think they sound great on my son's 2018 SG. In my opinion, best sounding pipes on a M8 with stock header. I just bought a 2018 RG and may get some myself.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just put CFR's on my 18 FLTRU with an S&S headpipe that has the same diameter pipe on each side so I used the 16 and earlier style CFR's. Also installed an S&S 475 and had it tuned. This is by far the loudest exhaust I've ever run and I've run a D&D Boarzilla on a 12/1 compression 117 and a Dragos Dragula on a 124. It has a great sound to it but I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to deal with the volume. Wasn't going for loud as much as deep tone.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
I like them and they will get louder as the miles go by.. I just recently put on a V&H power duel head pipe and WOW!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
My son has a 17 SGS with the Zombies and I have Neighbor Haters on my 18 RG. The Zombies are much louder and sound awesome. Both otherwise completely stock bikes with cat in place and stock headers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts