Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any "Shark" nights around Tacoma Washington? Looking for some riders in the area to ride with and check out their setups. :D Or Spur of the moment rides.... IE Like now. :cool:

I'm on the South Sound Riders group but looking for another option to find riders. Especially guys on the Road Glides.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Hopefully some peeps will check in here. I am up in Port Orchard, but that's just a quick run down to Tacoma.

I am headin outa town this week-end-Friday to Monday, but after that I am game to M&G. I will PM you my number. Give me a shout.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
At one time I did a lot of riding with SSR. Still a member of the group. Could always do a M & G or I'll try to make it the next SSR M&G. Not sure if you know Otto from SSR but he had his RG tricked out at Urban Customs. Might be an oppurtunty to check out his ride also.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in the Bonney Lake Area and I too am a member of SSR. Only have gone on one ride with them last year but have signed up for a couple of rides scheduled for May. The 3 pass Blast Alternate Ride and the 5th Annual Lake Quinalt ride. Having a Puget Sound Area M & G for sharks sounds great to me.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I live in the Bonney Lake Area and I too am a member of SSR. Only have gone on one ride with them last year but have signed up for a couple of rides scheduled for May. The 3 pass Blast Alternate Ride and the 5th Annual Lake Quinalt ride. Having a Puget Sound Area M & G for sharks sounds great to me.
Damn man, I thought you were standing too close to the edge and fell off the planet. Glad you still hangin on...

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Hey Sonic, I am attending the 3 Pass Blast also. Be good to catch up with you again. Going through your neighbor this weekend on the way up to the Mack N Jacks Brewery in Redmond.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Damn man, I thought you were standing too close to the edge and fell off the planet. Glad you still hangin on...

Rowdy
Haven't fell off any cliffs just doing my normal lurking. Glad to see that you and Lou are still hitting the boards from time to time.

Mac-n-Jack Bewery sounds awfully good. I know I am looking forward to nice weather comming our way.

Ride safe everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts