Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Stray, thanks for the insightful tip! As a native Tarheel, it gave me great pleasure watching that video in the hopes that most, if not all of those drivers were Duke Blue Devil fans...you know what they say Duke + Basketball does not = good at math. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
What a bunch of idiots, yellow light flashing, clearance warning posted, they try it anyway...duh. :eek: I saw that happen once in Detroit when I was a kid, didn't think it happenend often, I guess I was wrong, lol.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Saw something about this on the news a few months ago. People in homes have round the clock cameras set up to catch the carnage. Tell you what that has got to be a butt puckering moment for any truck driver that has come to a sudden stop trying to go under it.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Mutt tanks hope the dumb ass's hauling hay were from Iowa not MO. You would think when the front truck lost a load the dumb ass would say wtf.and go around .

·
Registered
291 Posts
I don't think that's a very tuff bridge, in fact I saw quite a few vehicles that where delivering that bridge. For a the city to deliver that many bridges to that place must cost tax payers alot :-0

There's a joke about a cop asking a truck driver that stuck under a bridge just like some those:

Trucker and Cop

1 - 14 of 14 Posts