Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, after picking up the RGU I realized I need to clean out the garage or have nowhere to park this beast. I found some parts that need to go:

Stock HD seat off an 06 RK, has the basket-weave pattern and HD badge, no rips or tears in good shape. I have a backrest and bracket as well (sorry, no pic) but it has black studs around it. $125 for the seat, throw in the backrest for another $50.

harley seat 2 by LL247, on Flickr

harley seat 1 by LL247, on Flickr

New take-off front wheel, tire, rotors off my 2012 RGU. Took this off at 400 miles so it's basically new. - $250

harley wheel tire2 by LL247, on Flickr

Highway pegs from my 03 RK, I assume they would fit other touring models as well. Took these off immediately, what you see is what you get. They are in good shape but not perfect. - $50

harley highway pegs by LL247, on Flickr

Stock mufflers off an 03 RK Police bike I used to have. Fair shape, not perfect. - $40

harley mufflers by LL247, on Flickr

I'm open to offers on all of this stuff, need the $$$ to buy parts for the new bike! :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'll take the highway pegs if I can confirm that they will work on the 2012 RGU.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sell just the rotors?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take the highway pegs if I can confirm that they will work on the 2012 RGU.
I just got my Harleygoodies extensions and might put them on this weekend, when I'm down on the ground I'll see if the pegs will bolt up and let you know.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's the drivers backrest, the base bracket, no bolts or anything. I'm going to get a pic after work today to post up here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As for fitment I'm not entirely sure, it came off an '06 Road King. I never used the backrest, basically I'm the finance guy for a dealership, hated my RK seat, this one was traded in, I swapped seats, put the backrest in a box.

I'll have pics after work, I'll make it a priority to get them on here after I get home this evening from work.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Where are you located? I may be interested in the wheel for a chroming project but shipping could be a problem.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where are you located? I may be interested in the wheel for a chroming project but shipping could be a problem.
I'm in Pittsburgh, but shipping might not be too much of an issue. I'm the finance guy for a powersports dealership and we have a big ebay business with parts. Let me know where you're located, I'll take the wheel to work tomorrow and find out the shipping cost, maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pics of the backrest. It is a HD part, has the symbol stamped on the base bracket. As you can see it has adjustment to it as well.

I'd like to sell the seat and backrest together since they match up, I'll do a smoking deal on both if someone is interested.

br2 by LL247, on Flickr

br1 by LL247, on Flickr

br3 by LL247, on Flickr

The seat again

harley seat 2 by LL247, on Flickr

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Willing to do a smoking deal on the wheel/tire or the seat fellas...I can ogle pics of everyone's apes on here for so long! I need to fund my next mod!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts