Road Glide banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gold Filled

Reposition the footboards forwar and down at the back. Any reviews of these? Ought to be gold-filled for the price....

Thinking of removing engine guard and putting these on.

Thanks.
I found Arlen Ness chrome plated pair for $79. at JP Cycles. Black powder coated at $99. That was 03/2013.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Reposition the footboards forwar and down at the back. Any reviews of these? Ought to be gold-filled for the price....

Thinking of removing engine guard and putting these on.

Thanks.
These are great for the tall rider. No need to remove engine guard, it's nice to be able to change foot positions from full on floor board to my favorite heal on board and partial on highway peg and full on highway peg. yes they are costly but worth it for the extra leg room. I also added kuryakyn 1''out and 1'' forward bracket, walters workshop extended shifter arm (highly recommended) and pingel peg extension

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I'm shocked that this is the first time I'm seeing this mentioned here. Looking to try a set and see if they're really worth the money.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Where in Jersey are ya ? A m&g would be awesome to do....how many guys do you get together in Jersey that you round up ? I can probably do about 5-7 guys on a weekend planning it ahead of time. You're always more than welcome to give me a shout on the cell if you wish.....516-317-9289.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.