Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
That is a good looking solo seat. Interested to hear if you are still happy with it after a few more longer rides.

· Registered
273 Posts
Sorry to go off topic here, but what kit or method did you use to relocate your foot boards?

I've been contemplating using a combination of the HD Extended Reach Rider Foot Board which would move them forward one inch:

Harley-Davidson Extended Reach Rider Foot Board Pans - Swept Wing Shape

Along with the Kuryakyn Relocator Bracket that would move them out one inch and forward one inch:

Kuryakyn Relocator Bracket for Driver Floorboards

I figure one inch out and two inches forward total should make for a nice and noticeable difference.

· Registered
273 Posts
I used the Kuryakyn relocator brackets (1" out and 1" forward) along with 2" extended Soft Brake shift lever and brake lever . The brake pedal pad is by Kuryakyn. I am strongly considering the angled floor board brackets as they should give me better activation of the brake pedal. Right now I have to push down which feels wrong.
WF
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.