Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I'm 6'-4" 250 . I had the lepera maverick daddy long leg , great seat but passenger would be slightly cramped unless it's Kate Moss. My brother has that seat now, he rides mostly solo. On my bike now is harley tall boy for two up riding, my girl is happy. And for solo riding I have a Roland Sands Boss, this seat sits you way back and looks awesome.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am 6'4 270. I use a mustang solo part# 76067 and a pillion for the wife part# 75461. I had the solo cut back 2 inches by a local seat guy. It is comfortable and fits nice. I only put the wife's seat on when she is riding with me. Otherwise I just use the solo.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Also went with the La Pera daddy long legs and have been quite happy. Very comfortable for passenger as well and have pulled some 400 mile days

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm 6'3" 265 and have the Harley Tallboy on my 2011RGU. Like the seat alot, but have noticed it felt less comfortable after I devoloped prostate cancer. After surgery, I endend up with the "Air Zeppelin" pad from Harley and it works pretty good, it also sits me up slightly higher...seat seams to have lost some of its padding and Im getting ready to peal the cover back and put a little memory foam in it.. Something else that really helped was moving the floor boards out 3/4" on each side..doesnt sound like much, but made a big difference for me..36+ inseam.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I'm 6'5", 260 lbs. I have a Mustang 1pc vintage super tourer that suits me and the misses just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.