Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the 16"+ apes at? I see alot of midget sizes but what about the taller ones? Post them pics!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just ordered my 16's and the cable kit.. Just the parts was almost 700... Lot more expensive on these newer bikes... damnit lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
I just ordered my 16's and the cable kit.. Just the parts was almost 700... Lot more expensive on these newer bikes... damnit lol
The comfort of taller bars is priceless in my opinion, it will be money well spent.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The comfort of taller bars is priceless in my opinion, it will be money well spent.
I agree with both of you. Im in the middle of upgrading from 14" to 18" and its costing me close to $1k.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
My '13 RGC had a seat that set me down 1". I had 14" apes and wish I'd gone with 16". My current '16 RGU has 16", I wish I had gone with 18's. When I traded in my '13 the dealer told me that the biggest problem they had selling it was the tall handlebars. I'm 6'5".
Apes.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My '13 RGC had a seat that set me down 1". I had 14" apes and wish I'd gone with 16". My current '16 RGU has 16", I wish I had gone with 18's. When I traded in my '13 the dealer told me that the biggest problem they had selling it was the tall handlebars. I'm 6'5".
View attachment 310522
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
The exact reason why im going from 14" to 18". I'd be damned if I spend $500 on some bars just 2" taller and im not 100% happy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Who's running mirrors (style, height, etc.) on their Apes? Pros and cons. I'm trying to decide. Just one, both?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts