Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in meeting up at the Target store International Blvd Daytona Saturday the 5th around 11:00?

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,292 Posts
Anyone interested in meeting up at the Target store International Blvd Daytona Saturday the 5th around 11:00?
... and I was just getting on here to see if anyone wanted to get together Wed. at 11:00 at Hooters across from the track. Figured if we get there around 11:00, those that are hungry can grab a bite to eat before the lunch crowd gets too large. So now everyone has a choice, Target on Saturday or Hooters on Wed.

BobRG15, you'll be expected at both! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I don't get into town until Thursday the 10th , in the past they have done Target on the first and second Saturday at around 10am , not sure what everyone is doing this year

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,292 Posts
I don't get into town until Thursday the 10th , in the past they have done Target on the first and second Saturday at around 10am , not sure what everyone is doing this year[/QUOte

Well, it's only a week away and no one had posted anything so now two options have been thrown up there for discussion. As the 3 biggest national bike weeks have evolved from 3-4 day events to 8-10 days now, it gets harder to find a day that works for everyone as our schedules are now spread out a lot more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm riding down from Tyndall AFB in Panama City on Saturday morning. Hope to be in town by noon, its a 6 hr ride.
If you'll all still be at Target, see you there.
Ron

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
guys I would love to meet up again this year but I cant be there saturday, my daughters getting married that day. So the only days I will be there this week are Thursday and friday. Maybe I can make the meetup at biketoberfest if there is one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts