Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone that has put new bars on with the se TBW and noticed a better thottle response . I just put new bars on and put new CVO TBW with my new bars. Feels way more responsive . A lot less lage. Anyone else come across this? Just wondering? Thanks all

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone that has put new bars on with the se TBW and noticed a better thottle response . I just put new bars on and put new CVO TBW with my new bars. Feels way more responsive . A lot less lage. Anyone else come across this? Just wondering? Thanks all
It's going to feel faster after your first oil change too. :eek:

·
Registered
734 Posts

The only difference (that I noticed) between the cvo tbw and a non cvo tbw is the fact that the cvo version doesn't have the little green connector...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts