Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if there is any interest in doing a meet and greet. Open to suggestions for a location, figured if we keep it central then most could make it for an afternoon.

·
Registered
179 Posts
CSM11,
I'm in Memephis but make trips to Clifton on the Tennessee river every other weekend. It's an awsome spot right off of the Natchez Trace but I'm open to anything. Let me know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I ride with several heathens on street glides and Ultra classics but, it would be nice to have some other forum members on proper bikes. There are some cool places to eat and drink in that area. Lets see if there are any other takers.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Heck, I am interested and I am over in north east Arkansas near Jonesboro. I have a daughter in Lebanon and we visit there often, so central Tenn. is doable for me!

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Depending on date & location, I suppose I could throw on a helmet and head south. :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm in Madison, Ms but I ain't scared of some good roads in Tennessee! Keep me posted!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm open to suggestions, meet and greet, eat some lunch or breakfast and do a little ride. So lets all throw something out there and see what we can come up with. Be nice to get together with some forum members. Also a day, Saturday or Sunday?

·
Registered
179 Posts
There is a super cool beach style bar in LBL called FatDaddy's. It's right on the Tennessee/ Kentucky boarder on Kentucky lake. Here's the web site
http://fatdaddysresort.com/wp/
I have been there it's a super party and there's always a million bikers because the raoda around there are sweet. It's just a thought.
Ride safe

·
Registered
217 Posts
Fat Daddy's is a very good suggestion - been there several times over the years. Very good Day-Trip from Nashville (+/- 2 hrs.). However, once you are there - you are there.
That said, there is always Music City, USA...
Plenty to do. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not sure what the OP's main goal is? Fall Creek Falls would be a good meeting point and then ride toward Deals Gap on Hwy30. If the main goal is to have lunch and have more time to meet the other members this is probably not the best location. Just a suggestion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts