Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know these lists are subjective, but look what was named #1 in the USA.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/north-america/top-10/motorcycle-rides.htm

Funny to me, because the Sisters are actually 3 roads and it takes a 4th to link them all together.

For those of you who haven't read the thread, the 2nd Annual Texas Meet and Greet will be held in April, 2014 with the Y.O. Ranch Hotel serving as ground Zero. The Sisters are just down the road from there.

Would like to get a headcount on who's in already, so please sound off if you've booked a room at the Y.O. or another Kerrville area hotel or campground, please.

Looking forward to it already!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yuuuup. One person and possibly my son..YO

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Room booked for the Mrs. and I . Any word on rate changes? I remember reading Brewiz got a better rate than the group rate for booking multiple nights. You were going to check and let us know.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm in and already booked.:D

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Heading to Montana/Wyoming about that time in motorhome for the summer. I will make that a stop on the way. I don't think I want to get in a hurry to get up there that time of year. Will probably take 3-4 weeks travelling. :D

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We picked up a couple of new members while down there last year- but when we left Koyote Ranch for the 3 Sisters ride on Saturday there were 22 motorcycles and at least 6 passengers.

If we can get 50 folks I'm going to try and get Javalina HD from Boerne Tx to come "sponsor" a breakfast or something. Of course, they'll want to sell t-shirts or something, but that's cool. If we get a Shark Week they'd be on the ground floor and would sell a boatload of them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Done

In and booked,for 2 but more than likely just 1.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts