Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365297916.173870.jpg having no fun at all!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another............... ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365298280.374878.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
All Ive got to say is that these folks in Texas are RUDE!!!

Ive gotten texts from a few of these so called 'friends' all wknd long of pics of BBQ and places they are visiting and such! Whats up with that??!?! I dont wanna see juicy briskets pics and sunny skies dammit!!!
Y'all are mean!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
All Ive got to say is that these folks in Texas are RUDE!!!

Ive gotten texts from a few of these so called 'friends' all wknd long of pics of BBQ and places they are visiting and such! Whats up with that??!?! I dont wanna see juicy briskets pics and sunny skies dammit!!!
Y'all are mean!!!!!!
Lol!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
955 Posts
Tracy, sorry you couldn't have been here to partake in our rude behavior. You'd have definitely fit right in. lol

Seriously, we had a great time. As someone said to me Saturday morning at breakfast, there wasn't an asshole among us. The vibe of the crew couldn't have been any better.

There were about 30 of us on 20-ish bikes- hard say for sure because no one stayed still long enough to get a head count. We even recruited some soon to be new members of the forum that will be introduced soon.

Everything just went off without a hitch. Those who didn't make it missed a good one.

By the way all, I made it home safely at noon. Really rough 2 1/2 hour ride, but I survived it.

Until next time!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Sweet, I love riding the Hill Country...Hopefully you guys can make a yearly event and I'll me able to make it next year.

·
Registered
692 Posts
A school of Sharks in Texas

Back home to the MetroMess from the Hill Country.
Kudos to Andyman for organizing and ride planning on the Texas meet & greet.
A good time was had by all!
Hopefully the 1st of many more.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
We just got home from the Texas M&G and as you can tell from the lack of some Texas members forum participation the last few days we were having to much fun to log on much non the less post pics, etc. rest assured they are coming :)

Andyman thanks for all the hard work! It was a home run. And thanks to all else that showed up, pitched in, and in general made it one helluva good time! There are a ton a good folks on this forum and we have been lucky enough to meet a bunch of them and hope to meet many more.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Made it back to the 'Shoe! Great ride! Clock 1226 miles in 4 days not bad! Had a great time! More pics to come!

Also. Thanks Andyman for putting this together. Hill country is one of the best places to ride!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Texas meet & greet

well,,,,,,i ain't home yet. my harley crapped out before I even left the Koyote this morning. I think my stator is out. had it towed 44 miles to Javalina HD in Boerne. The good...gettin' to spend the night with my son, daugter in law and 2 grand kids. Gonna miss work tomorrow. Hope to pull out of here sometime tomorrow.

Thanks to Andyman for puttin' this thing together and all the folks who pitched in with shoppin' for groceries and cookin'. You Texas folks (and one adoptee from Kentucky) are the greatest.

My thanks to my pit crew....TripleJ, Shrug and roadglide wannabee Bobby for providin' tools and diagnosis.

I LUV YOU GUYS.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Great time AndyMan!

FYI, if you look in your rear view mirror and see Quicksand riding behind you, if your last name isn't Bostrom, you'd better pull over. That dude can flat ride!

Jim took the longest distance category, but LuckyD earned is bitch patch!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
It was a pleasure putting faces with the RG names. I had a blast drinking a few, riding the sisters, and breaking bread last night with fellow RG members. Bobbie I will make you a honorary RG wannabe :) Special thanks to Andyman for organizing the event.

I look forward to seeing most of you at SWIII ! :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
And another............... View attachment 22542
LOL! We had sunny skies and moon lit nights! Well sorta ... Okay Alphabet Soup - flip that butt right side up.
I've got many pics and a few videos to post - will sort them out then post,... Too busy watching Rangers game at the moment.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
It was a great time. Was glad to meet some other RG members finally. I don't think we could have asked for some better weather. I know a quite a few started out in not so pleasant weather, but it did get better. Looking forward to the next one.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Couple of pics before the Twisted Sister Ride. Andyman affording some insight,... And Lucky D cleaning a speck of dust off of his Candy Orange Beauty (next post).

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Couple of pics before the Twisted Sister Ride. Andyman affording some insight,... And Lucky D cleaning a speck of dust off of his Candy Orange Beauty (next post).
Cleaning all day

·
Registered
955 Posts
Great time AndyMan!

FYI, if you look in your rear view mirror and see Quicksand riding behind you, if your last name isn't Bostrom, you'd better pull over. That dude can flat ride!

Jim took the longest distance category, but LuckyD earned is bitch patch!

+1 on Quicksand's riding abilities. After pulling over to get the photos of the group on 335 I had to play catch up. Once we got to the roller coaster on 335 I was glad I was in the back- the visual I got when cresting hill after hill was like Patriot Missile fire going up. FOOM FOOM FOOM FOOM. I wish I'd have had video going, it was very cool.

When we pulled over at 41 to regroup and I found out who was leading I was amazed- a dude who'd never ridden these roads before had been charging as fast as I'd ever been on that stretch. Awesome fun!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Some Pics From the Weekend

Andyman Testifies...
"Quicksand's balls were THIS big on 335!
"

Shark Shark Shark Shark Shark minnow Shark Shark...

Andyman found a tunnel to Wiltshire, England

Picking a winner!

Landsharks before Saturday's ride

Punishment for riding on sacred Stonehenge ground

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Andyman found a tunnel to Wiltshire, England

Apparently you can't park your RG in front of Stonehenge II because there's a "septic system" right next to it! Pretty funny watching a skinny hippie telling a bunch of bikers "You can do that! Your on our septic system!" We didn't know!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts