Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got all the pieces for my audio system to get the install going last Friday until... I stumbled upon J&M's website and saw the nice $40 Tweeter Grills I decided I had to have since the price is perfect! I mean, even if I didn't need to use them, they would simply look great for grills and be one of the cheapest upgrades I have done! HA!

I ordered the grills Friday afternoon around 2pm. After ordering them, I mistakenly selected UPS instead of USPS and sent an email to the order inquiry. One hour later, Karen emailed me back and told me that it was not a problem and was fixed. Also, I didn't see the Ohms that the tweeters ran so I emailed the support address to ask. John took the time out of his day on Saturday to email me back and send me the information. Not too many companies will do that now days.

Long story short, I get home from work today and the grills are ALREADY at my house and they look great! Subsequently, 15 minutes later, I get the confirmation that they were shipped. LOL

I just want to thank J&M for the courtesy service and fastest shipment I have ever received! I will definitely pass the word to my fellow riders and will be ordering from them again!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
i have had nothing but great service from John and his staff, including warranty replacement. great folks with a great product.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts