Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not been here much since SW but wanted to give a huge thank you to BluByU and Mrs. BluByU. This week 2 boxes arrived that they shipped to me. One was clothes(Yes we WAY overpacked and bought 2 many shirts) The other was my prizes I won at the auction. {yes multiple :) but we bought a lot of tickets}

This was such a huge help and just enforces that no strangers exist at SW. In fact Mrs. BlyByU was very friendly and even gave me a quick caress on the derriere LOL!! I never realized New England was so friendly!

In all seriousness I handed someone hundreds of dollars in prizes and cash to ship that I just meet and never gave it a second thought. The people at SW are wonderful and just wanted to publicly thank two special members.

·
Registered
740 Posts
You can tell good people at first meeting. We had a great time. Picking on Mrs. blu by u was almost not fair, BUT lot's of fun. Flying the girls down makes a lot of sense.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Have not been here much since SW but wanted to give a huge thank you to BluByU and Mrs. BluByU. This week 2 boxes arrived that they shipped to me. One was clothes(Yes we WAY overpacked and bought 2 many shirts) The other was my prizes I won at the auction. {yes multiple :) but we bought a lot of tickets}

This was such a huge help and just enforces that no strangers exist at SW. In fact Mrs. BlyByU was very friendly and even gave me a quick caress on the derriere LOL!! I never realized New England was so friendly!

In all seriousness I handed someone hundreds of dollars in prizes and cash to ship that I just meet and never gave it a second thought. The people at SW are wonderful and just wanted to publicly thank two special members.
So it was actually a"caress" and not a simple rub ?? :confused:
This was the topic of more than one conversation.....:eek:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,683 Posts
So it was actually a"caress" and not a simple rub ?? :confused:
This was the topic of more than one conversation.....:eek:
From what I heard, it was more of a grope! I don' think you can call it a caress or a rub when it lasts 4 minutes!

(I can just envision how red her cheeks will be when Pete has Lisa read this! :p:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Toby aka"Cody" I am so happy you received everything. I was going to PM you tonight to make sure everything was received in good condition. But it seems you beat me to the punch!!!! There was no video footage. I am innocent until proven guilty!!!!

4 minutes Kevin??? Now that is a wild Maine story if I have ever heard one!

I would help anyone out if they needed something as simple as mailing their clothes or packages, it was my pleasure!!!!!

Glad you & Ashley made it home safe, sorry for you to come home to such tragic news.

~Lisa

PS. Let us know if there us anything you need

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
We determined after the incident that it was a caress based on the following facts: Palm open facing cheek. It could have been classified a grab or grope had there been finger in crack.

·
7,683 Posts
In order to keep a proper sense of decorum on here I think we should stop referring to this as "Lisa's Big Ass Grab" and instead just refer to it as "The Incident" at SW4. Years from now members will be gathered at future Shark Week events and will be talking in hushed tones about "The Incident". It's how legends are born! Therefore, she shall be heretofore be known as
"Lisa Legend"

·
7,683 Posts
First time at shark week and already a legend!!! What more could I ask for!!!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for letting us have a few laughs at your expense. You're a good sport and absolutely are welcome at any future RG events (not that we could keep you away anyway!)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Thanks for letting us have a few laughs at your expense. You're a good sport and absolutely are welcome at any future RG events (not that we could keep you away anyway!)
Thank you for all your help with the riders, you guys rock in my eyes. Even after the incident I still think you rock :) exiting to be were the legends are born:) SWIV

·
Registered
44 Posts
You guys were great ride leaders too so thanks for that as well. Though I am now feeling a bit left out as I was not the subject of an "incident" myself. :cool: There's always next year I guess...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just to play a part in Lisa the LEGEND is an honor!! You guys do rock and can not wait until next time!! Lisa thanks for all the laughs and you KNEW this would happen!!!!:D

·
7,683 Posts
Just to play a part in Lisa the LEGEND is an honor!! You guys do rock and can not wait until next time!! Lisa thanks for all the laughs and you KNEW this would happen!!!!:D
Toby, I'm betting this is the first time that some good looking woman who is pretty much a total stranger has grabbed your ass BEFORE you've stopped her to issue her a ticket! :eek::D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts