Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, if you are traveling make it back home safely and if relatives are coming to your house may they leave on time
Just the 2 of us so no traveling. I hope you and your beautiful bride have a good Thanksgiving. Enjoy the warm weather!!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,320 Posts
@BobRG15 - Looking forward to an afternoon of turkey, football, and just an overall great time hanging by the pool with friends and family .... probably followed closely by a tryptophan induced nap. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend and that your plans don't get messed up by the storms rolling across the country. 80 and sunny here - yahoo!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
We did ours Sunday so I have been eating leftovers all week. Lol. Went and bought another 16# bird tonight. Thanksgiving part II on the way.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

My day will start in the gym. Then put the shocks on the bike maybe. Watch some Disney TV. Star Wars, Avengers... Lion King maybe.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Bob; and EVERYBODY ELSE: wishing y'all a very happy holiday!!!
I feel especially blessed this year and here's why;momma's home from the hospital; step-daughter and her fiance, and a classmate of hers from college are coming down from Chicago. 1st time in five years that we are going to have "some" family here on a holiday! I don't possess the words to express how grateful this makes me feel. So I'll close by saying thanks be to God Almighty and thanks to all of you, my extended family of R.G. brothers and sisters for helping me stay sane though-out the year during the day to day grind. Love all y'all God Bless!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, if you are traveling make it back home safely and if relatives are coming to your house may they leave on time
Thanks Bob, hope you and Kathy have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we will see you in July at SWX.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts