Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 509 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll stick with my RG. I'm not a big fan of the lines on any of the Indian baggers. The Scout and FTR bikes aren't too bad looking though.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Not a bad lookin bike, but I have never liked the Indian front fenders. Looks very similar to a RoadGlide and since I have a RoadGlide, I will keep what I have.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
A BMW guy reporting on Indian. Mmm.

Comments full of Harley bashing. I will go back to liquid cooled bikes kicking and screaming!

If my riding involved the need for liquid cooling I will hang it up. I no longer ride to work, but I get in 40 - 60 miles of curvy, shady, hilly, empty country roads before dinner. :grin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
This type of competition is good for the industry and will drive innovation.......so I am glad Indian made this move.....keep the MoCo on their guard
I agree. While some of us may not be in favor of the looks, another player in this market space will only spur the Motor Company to further innovation. I for one would love to see the RG come standard with inverted cartridge forks, hell that should be applied across the entire range.

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
This type of competition is good for the industry and will drive innovation.......so I am glad Indian made this move.....keep the MoCo on their guard
I'll test ride one. Been wanting a second bike for a while. Trying to play catch-up to ya.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I'll test ride one. Been wanting a second bike for a while. Trying to play catch-up to ya.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

I fully understand multiple bikes, but multiple bikes that are similar in function I don't understand. How about a sport touring bike, or adventure bike, or muscle cruiser? Expand your riding environment and experience a little. :grin:

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
I fully understand multiple bikes, but multiple bikes that are similar in function I don't understand. How about a sport touring bike, or adventure bike, or muscle cruiser? Expand your riding environment and experience a little. :grin:
Left ankle doesn't work worth a damn for the shifters on most other bikes. Two friends have BMW 1600 bikes and asked if I wanted to take them for a ride. I can't get my foot on top of the shifter in an easy motion to downshift when needed. I need to have my feet out in front of me so that limits what I can ride. Now with that said, I'd still love to find a nice Deuce with forward controls that I like. I'd probably be satisfied with that. Many people have different brands in the garage. Would be an interesting long term comparison.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,814 Posts
1 - 20 of 509 Posts