Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all have be so much help and I thank you, However I have another question. Does any one know which two wires under ste set are the acc wire that goes to the acc switch on a 2003 RG?

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
You should have a four wire Deutsch connector located under your seat that connects to the Accessory Switch. I believe the four wires gong to that plug will be Black, Orange, Red with Yellow Stripe and Orange with Red Stripe.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
The Plug

The plug with weather cover removed

Wire color codes

·
Registered
326 Posts
ACC switch power

I know this is an old thread BUT my spotlights which are wired up to this switch just quit on my trip out west. Is this a fused link that gets power to the switch? I am trying to find out if I have power to the switch now but it doesn't light up when toggled on anymore.....hard to get to that switch to even see if it has power. Any help?

·
Registered
639 Posts
There is a fuse in the fusepanel for the accessory circuit that powers the lines running through the switch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find the problem about your acc switch green light on the switch stop working.
I'm having the same problem after removing the fairing and putting in 2 Kuryakyn blue headlight bulbs in my 2012 Road Glide Ultra.
Switch was working and the green light would come on.
No green light now.
Check Acc fuse in fuse box, switched fuses to verify fuse was working.
Check wiring in fairing for any problems.
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
765 Posts
Check the P&A fuse as well. I don't have my manual in front of me, but there are 2 fuses in the circuit. I believe the accy fuse covers the cig lighter side of the circuit and the P&A fuse covers the rocker switch side of the circuit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts