Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an invaluable resource the posting for handle bar installs is.
It wasn't a cake walk but it kept me from getting into trouble many times. The connector disassembly and reassembly was the key point as I've always had to splice before on other rides. I found a big help was partially putting in the white / pin guide / lock connector and red gasket first and reassembly was click and go then snap in the white lock. yea buddy.

The bottom 90s were a test of my patience but hey, I knew I was in for it anyway. Thanks again Donk!

20130602_160023.jpg

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I'm with you on that. I look forward to meeting him, shaking his hand and thanking him.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I might show up in St George for at least an evening of howdie duties at SW3then jet back home.
As well you should. Looks like you're nearby. I've only seen pics (I and II) but its something I'm sure you will regret missing.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As well you should. Looks like you're nearby. I've only seen pics (I and II) but its something I'm sure you will regret missing.
I'm more going to see the people and bikes as I have ridden every square mile down that way a few times over. It is to say at least the most picturesque country in the world! Be ready for some excessively hot weather, and I'm not sugar coating it all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts