Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I purchase something that I am highly impressed with I want it out there to help others make a decision about spending their hard earned money. I ordered a slicer front fender in velocity red from The Factory Match. The fender is made by Klock Werks and painted by Smittys painting (The Factory Match). The fender is perfection, heavy duty, perfect fitment and perfect paint. The Fender was $479 delivered. Harleys wrap fender lists for $699, maybe able to find it a little cheaper. Anyone on the bubble, do it. If I were smart enough I would post a picture.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Whenever I purchase something that I am highly impressed with I want it out there to help others make a decision about spending their hard earned money. I ordered a slicer front fender in velocity red from The Factory Match. The fender is made by Klock Werks and painted by Smittys painting (The Factory Match). The fender is perfection, heavy duty, perfect fitment and perfect paint. The Fender was $479 delivered. Harleys wrap fender lists for $699, maybe able to find it a little cheaper. Anyone on the bubble, do it. If I were smart enoughr I would post a picture.
That's good to hear. I was on the fence about that fender. Had it in my cart. I just like my stock fender a little more. Lol. It was close.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
The factory match

I got my fender from him as well, little less than a year ago. I could not be happier with the paint job he did on it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Whenever I purchase something that I am highly impressed with I want it out there to help others make a decision about spending their hard earned money. I ordered a slicer front fender in velocity red from The Factory Match. The fender is made by Klock Werks and painted by Smittys painting (The Factory Match). The fender is perfection, heavy duty, perfect fitment and perfect paint. The Fender was $479 delivered. Harleys wrap fender lists for $699, maybe able to find it a little cheaper. Anyone on the bubble, do it. If I were smart enough I would post a picture.
I ordered one three weeks ago - velocity red wrapper. It will be here soon so I am glad to hear your review.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts