Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ive had my jacket since 2009 and it is absolutly one of the finest jackets, I have ever owned. They are great to work with. Duane5157

·
Registered
487 Posts
i have a jacket that's snug in the neck but fits great everywhere else. it's wearable but because of that it isnt my first choice when picking out a jacket to wear.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Because they're close enough to ride to their store I've been there several times and taken friends each time. I think something has been bought every trip, I've got 2 pair of gloves and a few belts, some friends bought gloves and vests, boots, wallets, the list goes on. Actually ran into a couple of fellow Road Gliders there too. If you ever get close to Independence VA. it's worth your effort to check 'em out. Made in America with a lifetime guarantee, what's not to like?

·
Registered
115 Posts
They make great jackets and chaps. I have had mine for 15 years now. The leather is nice and thick but yet very soft at the same time. Best damn Jacket i ever bought. You know the quality of a jacket is good when the lady sewing the patch you are buying asks you a few times are you sure you want to do that to this jacket lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jumping on the bandwagon here. Just bought a pair of chaps back in Nov/Dec. Gave them my measurements and they sent the chaps. They didn't fit, BUT that was my mistake. I re-measured and this time the new pair fit great. Easy return/exchange. It's always a gamble when ordering online but Fox Creek makes it easy enough to exchange them that it's well worth it.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
produced a story on the schott family, a few years before the father passed away and the kids, turned the factory into a medical complex

the kids were all very happy to have a passive income stream instead of the countless factory emergencies and demands that their father had

we documented the entire process, from laying out a 10' x 100' roll, inspection, drum dying, supplemental waterproofing, a second and third pass on the drum with an synthetic botanical and never-dry sealer.. etc

it was a boring piece, good thing I can't find the tape

good moo is a good deal, it takes some dedication

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.