Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone attending this years event?

I'll be in L.A. Saturday, riding 395 south out of Reno and attend the event Sunday. Probably leave a little early Sunday (I-5, dread) to head north and get back to work on Tuesday.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may go to Glendale to do security, not sure yet. If not, I will go straight to Castaic. Leno is the Grand Marshall, so, I imagine he will be there.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
My wife and I will be going. We will probably be going to Glendale.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The last time I went to Castaic for TLR was in '06. Had no interest when it was in Pomona. Won't make a commitment at this point, but might roll in on Sunday if I'm feelin' it that morning.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
We will be going for sure. We are going to get to the Glendale at the crack of dawn and ride in the mayhem to Castaic. We had a good time there last year. We'll see all you guys there. PM me for my # and we can get a group photo at Castaic.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I think Jay only owns a pair of Jeans and a blue work shirt. That's all I ever see him wear! Lol

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Hey Brent .... That's a great pic of the two of you and Jay. We were just at the Rock Store on Sat.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
We had a great time at Love Ride 30. Yes .. Jay Leno was there along with some cast from Sons of Anarchy. We went to see the bands at Glendale HD. We were actually interviewed while sitting on our bikes just before KSU. I can't seem to find the interview but Karen put in a plug for RG.org lol. We are also caught on a news clip on the way to Castaic. In the video I'm in front of Karen (she's on a SG wearing a pink helmet). We also met with T-BO 399 who was lucky enough to get backstage. All in all it was a great day.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/10/20/hundreds-take-part-in-30th-love-ride-for-good-cause/#.UmVjmJjbx_0.email

Some pics

L-R T-BO 399's wife Kimberly, T-BO 399, myself and Karen

Jay interviewing Willie G and family

Our bikes in the 3rd row

Participants in Bike Show contest

Me with RichieRich to my left lol.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
That's funny Ron. Jay told a joke. He said "because of the NY bike incident. No one stop on the frwy and smash anyone's window with your helmet. Don't kick anyone's ass .. Bikers have a bad enough name already. If you must you can kick the shit outta the Geico lizard"

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
It was a great day. Had a lot of fun. It was good to see you and the wife again MJ. Did the one eye win any prizes?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I really thought she had a good shot. Unfortunately the women in control of staging the bikes for showing won lol. She was also the one who announced the winners. Her bike was nice but I think the other judges may have been persuaded. Karen unknowingly was parking her bike and the lady had her move it because her bike wouldn't have been in the 1st spot LMAO. OH well long story short Mrs.mjsdouble got robbed. Still a good donation to the USO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts