1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The start:
Previously - WO 502 bars, chrome everywhere, tour pack rigid,

The progress -
WO 614B Outlawz bars, black powdercoat everywhere, new paint, waiting for fairing (inner/outer, nacelle), front fender.

·
Super Moderator
12,331 Posts
Don't know what to say yet, but it looks like you're off to a good start, I'll be following.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
nice Stan can't wait to see it finished

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
WOW! Uncle Stan, thats one heck of a change! Cant wait to see ya in a few months

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Detach kit (in black PC). PC on:

Crash bar
saddlebag guards
dash
fuel door
air cleaner
bars
quick detach rack
hiway pegs
passenger pegs
rear frame covers
horn (painted)
mirrors
hand controls
tour pack rack
lower fairing mounts
shifter rod (buckshot contrast to match saddle bag latches)

Painted to match -

rear turn signal bar
rear/front turn signals
license plate frame/cover
tail light base
base for madstad

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought Rear fender, gas tank, both bags from a 09 FLHX in Red Hot Sunglow. I am repainting my tour pack, side covers, inner/outer fairing and gauge nacelle, fairing lowers. Putting on Klock Werks Wrapper front fender. PPG 922609 is an exact match. It has been apart since the last saturday of bike week and hopefully it will be done by end of next week. I am also adding J&M speakers, amp, both inner antennas.

It already has chrome lowers with HD contrast cow bells, profile low front suspension, Arnott Aldun rear shocks, PM Wrath wheels w/matching rotors, new tires. Now I need to save money for SW III trip and Sturgis.

I ordered the wiring harness from HD to make the tour pack removable but cancelled the order when I noticed the housing to plug the rear part to front part was not included?????? That probably means I would have to buy the pins for 1.00 each also. Why can't they make a complete product without having to modify. I will build my own quick detach harness when I get the tour pack back. (end of rant)....:D:D

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still waiting for outer fairing. I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow morning. They were polishing it today. I will be riding it to Leesburg and Panama City next month. I should have the outer on tomorrow after I replace the front fender. I'm getting excited. I have everything else back together (except for my compressor for the shocks. I had to move it in order to put the bigger speakers in.)

·
Registered
839 Posts
what is that on your windscreen?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts