Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
Road Glide Special 2020
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
I have a real stupid question and I admit I didn’t read the entire post but why would you buy the Harley fosgate kit when this kit from revzilla has the plug and play set up with the amp bracket already included. I’m not being a smart ass. I’m asking because this is the route I plan on going. I put boom audio II in my 2016. It was a total waste. I’m trying something different in my 2021 and I liked the ideal of the templates to use the stock speaker lids.

Hi,

I have chosen to work with HD and RF. Two simple reasons.

1 - The intergration, warranty and operation
2 - I live in Holland (Europe) and to buy an RF set here is almost as expensive as buying the HD/RF set. If I have to choose between an original HD set or an aftermarket RF set, the choice is easy (for me).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

2 - I live in Holland (Europe) and to buy an RF set here is almost as expensive as buying the HD/RF set. If I have to choose between an original HD set or an aftermarket RF set, the choice is easy (for me).
Makes perfect sense man! Good luck with your upgrade 👍

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

Could you provide a list of the HD Part numbers you ordered to complete the install?

101 - 105 of 105 Posts