Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get 'em while they're hot! Lots of sizes available in black or gray with standard and women's cuts. All proceeds go directly to Shark Week festivities, banquet rooms, etc.

The forum keeps cutting off/deleting some of the shirt images. Click HERE to reach the ordering site with higher resolution pics and details.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks. Those look awesome. Ordered 2 hoodies for the trip out west. Merry Christmas guys.

04 Road Glide
Did your order form allow you to not put anything for the "state". I have to put a state in there even though shipping to Alberta.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I placed my order and paid via Paypal.

This is weird, the receipt says it is from a Ronald Cushing and is for dinner tickets. Is this right??

·
Registered
152 Posts
I placed my order and paid via Paypal.

This is weird, the receipt says it is from a Ronald Cushing and is for dinner tickets. Is this right??
I just ordered and my receipt says same thing....probably just how acct is set up.....I hope. haha

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I just ordered and my receipt says same thing....probably just how acct is set up.....I hope. haha
Yeah, Ron Cushing, (Stray Mutt) does the handy work on the stuff we sell for the Sharkweek stuff to raise money for Sharkweek and the charities we support. All is good. I'll let Ron know about what it says you are paying for. lol

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Good job, these look great ����
Listen Up Princess......you need to get better, swing through Ohio and pick up @Ohiobellboy and meet @Bleachey & I down state (to avoid the Chicago Traffic Mess) and we'll swing into Kansas to meet @James and then go bust on @Smarty at SW8 over many beers - Good? Good.....not get to gettin my man

1 - 20 of 70 Posts