Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Folks,

This is what you’ve been waiting for... The event site for Sharkweek 12, in Appleton Wisconsin, has been opened for event registration. This will be your chance to join up with some of the best folks around from the best motorcycle forum. We look forward to seeing you there!

The event will take place from August 2-4, 2022, with most attendees arriving on the 1st and departing on the 5th.

For hotel pricing, registration and location details please visit: https://www.roadglidenationalrally.com/index.php/sharkweek/hotel

Update - The Doubletree has added 45 more rooms for those wanting to arrive Sunday. If we need more than that we can get more this coming week. Use the booking link (see above) or call the hotel with questions at 920-735-9955.

National Road Glide Rally (Sharkweek) Reminders

1. Please book your room. It's quick and painless and very simple to do. The hotel has already added additional rooms to our block. Be aware that August is prime vacation time in Appleton, so BOOK NOW!

2. Register for the Road Glide National Rally (Sharkweek) at: https://www.roadglidenationalrally.com/index.php/sharkweek/sharkweek-registration Simple to do and it lets us plan accordingly based on the numbers we see.

3. The website for our group has a great history section. Click on the "About Us" link.

4. and finally... everything you need to know about Sharkweek 12 will be posted on the forum, Facebook and on our website at www.roadglidenationalrally.com

Thanks

Brad Miller
SW 12 Co Host

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
okay, added to google docs page. hopefully, everything stays in alignment and we can make this one. we registered at the fairfield. we have a Marriott bonvoy account and the hotel was just built in 2019. room was $119 per night.

·
Super Moderator
5,791 Posts
Awesome !! Thank you Brad, Ray and everyone else for your hard work in putting this together.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Hello Folks,

This is what you’ve been waiting for... The event site for Sharkweek 12, in Appleton Wisconsin, has been opened for event registration. This will be your chance to join up with some of the best folks around from the best motorcycle forum. We look forward to seeing you there!

The event will take place from August 2-4, 2022, with most attendees arriving on the 1st and departing on the 5th.

For hotel pricing, registration and location details please visit: https://www.roadglidenationalrally.com/index.php/sharkweek/hotel

National Road Glide Rally (Sharkweek) Reminders

1. Please book your room. It's quick and painless and very simple to do. The hotel has already added additional rooms to our block. Be aware that August is prime vacation time in Appleton, so BOOK NOW!

2. Register for the Road Glide National Rally (Sharkweek) at: https://www.roadglidenationalrally.com/index.php/sharkweek/sharkweek-registration Simple to do and it lets us plan accordingly based on the numbers we see.

3. The website for our group has a great history section. Click on the "About Us" link.

4. and finally... everything you need to know about Sharkweek 12 will be posted on the forum, Facebook and on our website at www.roadglidenationalrally.com

Thanks

Brad Miller
SW 12 Co Host
Um, when I click on the registration link in item (2) it takes me to facebook, and then to an external link, and finally it opens a spreadsheet on the roadglidenationalrally website where I get to view everyone's personal information. A spammer's wet dream.

·
Registered
6,533 Posts
okay, added to google docs page. hopefully, everything stays in alignment and we can make this one. we registered at the fairfield. we have a Marriott bonvoy account and the hotel was just built in 2019. room was $119 per night.
Us too. Saw your post about it being a recent build and jumped on it. I've staggered across parking lots before at SW.

Reactions: Lu

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I have made my reservations for SWII, Appleton WI. I checked the SW room rates of $125 per night using the SW Discount rate. Total for August 1-5 is $577.50.
I then went to my Hilton Honors account to check rates.

I posted in a separate thread about splitting the room.

Reactions: MORider and Lu

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
in a town not too far away named Schawno...
ROFL

Shawano is close to Bonduel, which is where Doc's Harley Davidson is, ANY rally or get together within 100 miles of Docs better damn well make a visit, WELL worth the ride.

·
Registered
2020 RGS River Rock Gray
802 Posts
ROFL

Shawano is close to Bonduel, which is where Doc's Harley Davidson is, ANY rally or get together within 100 miles of Docs better damn well make a visit, WELL worth the ride.
Just stopped at Doc's a few weeks ago when I went to UP with the OL. Nice place to stop for sure! Saw the race track in Shawano where SE used to go stomping...

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Seems you can not reg without face book. To bad I am out. I will not use face book

Reactions: Bruckus

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Seems you can not reg without face book. To bad I am out. I will not use face book
Just call them Smitty Ole Bean...I got the same rate over the phone last week when I mentioned SW...kid was super friendly as well....even laughed at my FIB Joke and began Packer Smack talkin....I admire that out of a phone guy

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
Just call them Smitty Ole Bean...I got the same rate over the phone last week when I mentioned SW...kid was super friendly as well....even laughed at my FIB Joke and began Packer Smack talkin....I admire that out of a phone guy
Rooms is no issue I just will not Reg for the event using anything to do with facebook.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I have made my reservations for SWII, Appleton WI. I checked the SW room rates of $125 per night using the SW Discount rate. Total for August 1-5 is $577.50.
I then went to my Hilton Honors account to check rates. Using my Hilton Honors account, and Government/Military rate, I got $103 for 2 Queen beds. Total for me is $475.86. over $100 less.

I posted in a separate thread about splitting the room.
i would have done so too, but when i checked, it told me there were no rooms available for that time period. though to be totally honest, i didn't do a check at the hilton, only the fairfield.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You'd be incorrect, when you click on the link it takes you to the registration spreadsheet on Google Docs. Yes, when you hover over the link it, for some odd reason, references FB, but you never end up there. Don't be afraid to click the link. :cool:

Reactions: dbell66253
1 - 20 of 149 Posts