Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Might take you up on that bro; the Mrs will probably have to fly in a couple of days later and that way we can ride back together in the truck
It would not be the first time yard was turned into a parking lot.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,739 Posts
Me and my buddy are leaving Saturday morning and heading for the UP and plan on camping a few nights before dropping down to Appleton. Looking forward to that too. We moved our yearly week out to shark week so we have 9 days to fuck around with.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Me and my buddy are leaving Saturday morning and heading for the UP and plan on camping a few nights before dropping down. Th Appleton. Looking forward to that too. We moved our yard week out to shark week so we have 9 days to fuck around with.
What are your must do's in the UP? We(4 couples) leaving Saturday as well for the UP as well from Northern Indiana. Looking to overnight in Newberry Saturday evening and Copper Harbor area Sunday eve.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,739 Posts
What are your must do's in the UP? We(4 couples) leaving Saturday as well for the UP as well from Northern Indiana. Looking to overnight in Newberry Saturday evening and Copper Harbor area Sunday eve.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Only "must do" we have is have fun. We only plan a direction at first. And then figure it out as we go. Makes for a good time. But meeting up with good people is always a good day. 👍

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Ordered our Shakweek T shirts today for pick up in Appleton.

Reactions: dbell66253

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
ordered my T-shirt and donated to this year's charity (nice choice btw :cool:(y))

Reactions: smitty901

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I just wish the shirts selection included Collared Shirts, or at least a pocket T-Shirt. 😢

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Just booked my room at the Doubletree, Aug 1-5.

Kinda weird, when the info for this rally first came out I was living in Green Bay, 30 miles north of Appleton and thought sweet, I can commute. I've since moved to IL so now I needed a hotel. 192k points on my Hilton Honors account, still have another 600k left. I used to travel a LOT. Looking forward to meeting y'all then, looking forward to the parking lot, a few great cigars and some bourbon!

Wade

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Just booked my room at the Doubletree, Aug 1-5.

Kinda weird, when the info for this rally first came out I was living in Green Bay, 30 miles north of Appleton and thought sweet, I can commute. I've since moved to IL so now I needed a hotel. 192k points on my Hilton Honors account, still have another 600k left. I used to travel a LOT. Looking forward to meeting y'all then, looking forward to the parking lot, a few great cigars and some bourbon!

Wade
I was wondering if you were going to show up. I remember your post about living up there. Will be good to put a face to a name.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I'll keep that in mind. I don't see myself ready for a 12 hour ride yet so we'll probably trailer the '12 up so it can make it's inaugural SW appearance. Worst case scenario is if the hotel wants to be difficult, we can unload luggage there and the bike at your place, leave the rig there and ride the bike back.

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.
The hotel has a massive parking lot and is trailer friendly.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
ordered my T-shirt and donated to this year's charity (nice choice btw :cool:(y))
Thanks for the donation. I feel we picked a great charity and I was pointed in that direction by Fuel Moto.

Reactions: Lu

·
Registered
8,811 Posts
Holy Crow.....this shit is in 3 weeks....cannot wait - Be good to see you fools again.....been since Deadwood for me and that was (3) years ago.......man what a weird (3) years its been too

61 - 80 of 149 Posts