Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
If you forgot your stamp or never ordered one as in the past you can use my stamp for your raffle tickets. To help keep inflation in check there will be no charge for this service
Thanks Bob View attachment 444814
Thanks for the reminder. I made a post for the FB folks since seeing this. Much appreicated.

Reactions: BobRG15

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,739 Posts
Unfortunately I have to back out. My hips are bad to the point I cannot ride long distances even with breaks. Once the pain and discomfort sets in. I’m done. Spent most of Gettysburg bike week in a cane. Not fun. I will be canceling my room tomorrow so there’s a heads up. I was in the main hotel. Double bed room.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Holy Crow.....this shit is in 3 weeks....cannot wait - Be good to see you fools again.....been since Deadwood for me and that was (3) years ago.......man what a weird (3) years its been too
Yep, in the words of the Grateful Dead, "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been".

·
Super Moderator
5,768 Posts
Unfortunately I have to back out. My hips are bad to the point I cannot ride long distances even with breaks. Once the pain and discomfort sets in. I’m done. Spent most of Gettysburg bike week in a cane. Not fun. I will be canceling my room tomorrow so there’s a heads up. I was in the main hotel. Double bed room.
Sorry to hear you won’t make it. I was looking forward to meeting you and seeing that badass bike of yours. I hope you feel better in a short period of time.

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,739 Posts
Sorry to hear you won’t make it. I was looking forward to meeting you and seeing that badass bike of yours. I hope you feel better in a short period of time.
I’ve been looking so forward to meeting you guys. This really suck. But my 360 mile ride yesterday was no fun. The injections I get wear off faster each time. I now need hips as they said. No more injections.

·
Premium Member
2019 RGS
5,739 Posts
......This clip now makes sense to me more than ever

You have no idea how fucking disappointed I am. Calling my surgeon tomorrow to see about down time and travel. Was going to wait until January. But I’ve put it Off 2 years now.

·
Registered
8,811 Posts
You have no idea how fucking disappointed I am. Calling my surgeon tomorrow to see about down time and travel. Was going to wait until January. But I’ve put it Off 2 years now.
I know Big Man....was just stoked for the Mid Five into the Bro Hug...ass out of course ...as we agreed upon

Sorry to hear you are in pain Brother

·
Registered
2020 RGS River Rock Gray
802 Posts
well, I am booked for in the neighborhood. About 2 blocks away at the Homes to Suites. I guess all rooms in block were booked so I got put in there overflow I guess. Either way I am in the area. Now to figure out how to transport my Growler for the Beer swap!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
well, I am booked for in the neighborhood. About 2 blocks away at the Homes to Suites. I guess all rooms in block were booked so I got put in there overflow I guess. Either way I am in the area. Now to figure out how to transport my Growler for the Beer swap!
Glad you landed close to ground zero! I am behind the times. Is there a schedule day or time for the beer swap?

·
Registered
199 Posts
SundayMonday - 1stTues - 2ndWed - 3rdThur - 4thFri - 5th
Early ArrivalsArrivals ContinueFirst Official Day of SWGroup Photo - Lambeau Stadium - 9AMIndividual RidesDeparture Day
Registration OpensRide to Door County / Washington IslandLambeau Tour - OptionalClosing Ceremony @ Appleton HD and SW14 Winner Announced
Individual RidesIndividual RidesLunch at Doc's HD from 12-2PMDinner at Appleton HD - 6PM
Opening Ceremony 7PMFree Evening / MingleIndividual RidesCeremony at 7PM
Beer Swap - Optional 7.30PM Raffle Drawing starts at 7PM
T-Shirt Swap - Optional - 8PMSW 14 Presentations

·
Registered
8,811 Posts
Early ArrivalsArrivals ContinueFirst Official Day of SWGroup Photo - Lambeau Stadium - 9AMIndividual RidesDeparture Day
Registration OpensRide to Door County / Washington IslandLambeau Tour - OptionalClosing Ceremony @ Appleton HD and SW14 Winner Announced
Individual RidesIndividual RidesLunch at Doc's HD from 12-2PMDinner at Appleton HD - 6PM
Beer Swap - Optional 7.30PMRaffle Drawing starts at 7PM
This jsut got me excited

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Thank you. This must be on Facebook, I have not seen this before. Is there a time for the "Lambeau Tour"? I have seen other posts that there
Thanks for the schedule, I have not seen this. If on Facebook, I do not follow. Anyways, I have seen a post of times for the tour, 9:30, 9:45, 10:00. Any recommended or planned time for the "Champions Combo Tour"? I believe the tour is 90-minutes, so 9:30 seems right?

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
I'm no expert when it comes to beer, but would transporting on the bike affect it at all? Especially if it gets warm?

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I'm no expert when it comes to beer, but would transporting on the bike affect it at all? Especially if it gets warm?
Yes, "The longer the beer gets exposed to heat, the older it will taste. The reason warmer temperatures change the beverage's taste is due to chemical reactions taking place inside of it."

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Thank you for posting!

81 - 100 of 149 Posts