Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think MoCo will release another RG before Spring and if so which model do you think they will come out and/or which one do you want?

I think if they do, it will be an air cooled Ultra

I’m holding off for a Twin Cool, a Custom (like the 15 CVO Street Glide but in a 103) so I can add a detachable Tourpak to it.

Sorry I’m bored today.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I will wait and see. The only thing I am sure of is that the MSRP will be more, and that is enough for me to decide to keep what I have and be happy I don't need a new one. There are now three things to be certain of - taxes, death and MOCO asking for more of your hard earned cash. I will pay my taxes and die (hopefully not soon). Fortunately I don't have to pay MOCO there outrageous asking price for a new Shark. It would be nice to have a truly water cooled Twin V 120 as the standard power plant!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts

·
Registered
4,843 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I half expected a mid year RGU release, but at this late stage I don't think it will happen either. For what they are asking for the new bikes the one I have is probably the last new HD I will ever buy. I got mine just where I want it anyway. When the motor or trans goes I'll just put a 124" in and a baker 7-speed.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The lure to buy the latest and the greatest is hard to ignore sometimes. For myself, I only have to look back to 2008. Had payments on my scoot for just over 3 years.

I really don't mind the look of the "latest and the greatest" RG but I like the look of my 2008 RG, that I don't owe any money on, even more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts