Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 2043 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the number of threads that are being started on the same topic, I am making this ONE thread where you can discuss the 2015. All future threads posted regarding this subject will be deleted.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I want one. I want it for free. with free parts. Delivered.

That is my entire discussion on the matter. hahaha

I like the GIF haha, good one.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Good idea, thank you.

Also, could we keep this thread related to "real" information or rumors? While I like humor as much as the next guy, posts about the 2015 having a water cooled V-12 from a Lamborghini are a distraction for the folks that are looking for serious information on the upcoming Road Glide...

·
Registered
243 Posts
When my mailman told me his cousin's buddy saw a thread on RoadGlide forums that was going to consolidate all the future 2015 threads, I said, "nah, it'll never happen"...and yet here it is. The 1st amendment just shed another big tear!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
But I want to start 25 rumors in 25 threads because my salesperson told me they were making a trike, a quad, a hydrogen engine, a 42" touch screen model, and a model with car tires, all coming in once a month, starting in July, and they are all going to have rear view cameras in addition to mirrors.

And I put my deposit down already, because they told me mine will be worthless if I waited until the new ones come out!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Cool... now make a thread for "Oil", one for "Pipes", one for "Windshields", etc, etc and watch what little traffic we have on this site crawl to a halt.

Basically you'd have like 10 threads and a really boring forum.... I come here like 10 times a day and it's like a ghost town. Same four threads running from the day before.

Single 2015 thread? Not a fan.... IMHO.

lp

·
Registered
941 Posts
I don't anticipate buying a 2015 until 2015 is an "old" model. It is not about the money. It is just the way I am. Even when 2015 is old, my 2008 will be older. My '08 will also be better because of my continuing mods and my DIY maintenance.

I appreciate old looking like new, and performing better than new. Not everybody can do that or have that. Anybody with the cash can go into a dealership and purchase something new.

·
Gray Beard
1,521 Posts
Ok seriously as for a 2015 I've got no interest or care BUT , if I had a say in what I want for my next bike. 2017 road glide custom with a factory 200 horse vrod motor ,yes liquid cooled AND o.e. Stretched bags and bar options at time of purchase :D just saying , oh and as far as forum thread limiters? I've only been a member here for a little over a year now and I remember when chainsaw used to bitch about cleaning up the forum after random threads get repeated or missed placed LOL!!! And it's not admins that first voiced the anti 2015 100th thread it was fellow members.

I read way more threads than I post in just to learn about others on this forum I came to know as true friends.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
763 Posts
It's called "Project Snake" inside the MOCO. Friend that works in the chassis dyno department couldn't tell any more than that, though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
HA - gotta luv a moderated forum!
I recommend u do the same thing with all the stupid "what oil do you use" threads.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Sorry bout that , just got PUI guess I shouldn't get into the bourbon and post.
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I had that same problem a couple days ago in the engine section. If I'm on here at 10pm tonight I'll probably do it again. ;)

I think this will just turn into a regular ole BS thread. The MOCO keeps secrets better than the CIA so anything you read here is rumor and nothing more. My uncles, best friends, sister in law has a cousin brother who's an HD salesman and he don't know shit!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Tink the Amin's are hoarding the 180-proof SSharkOil, Ise say bring on 2015's and updated mod's, everybody's already figured out what they don't like on the past RG's

1 - 20 of 2043 Posts