Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mj'sdouble, nutter muttter and yours truly are documenting our little personal adventure as we make our way to and from SW IV, California to Maine, back to California. We are calling our personal adventure "The Oreo Expedition." If you're so inclined, you can following along here:

http://sharkweekiv-the-oreo-expedition.blogspot.com/

Today's adventure featured Anthony the adventurer, the gentleman that we ran into who plans to ride from California to Denver on a lawnmower, and a little trouble with a helmet.

As I write this we are within spitting distance of the site of last year's Shark Week, slumming at Desrtwandr's (Troy's) house for the evening. Tomorrow we venture through the beauty of Utah.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
Pretty much the whole forum is living vicariously through you 3 for the next few days! LOL

See you at the T&C. (Did I mention that it's actually in New Hampshire and not Maine?) :D

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Safe travels and looking forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
743 Posts
It's finally raining back home too! I rode home from work in rain last night.
I'd much rather be riding in the rain with you guys though...
NEXT YEAR!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
I thought Mutter was laughing because Ron was bowling for Buicks with his helmet!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I thought Mutter was laughing because Ron was bowling for Buicks with his helmet!
Ron probably would have kept his helmet if he had not tried to store it on the shark.

Hey, while you are at Hillbilly Hot Dogs, be sure to enjoy the Garlic Ranch Cheddar Cheese Fries, with BACON!

They are a meal unto itself.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts