463 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Very nice indeed.

·
Super Moderator
12,349 Posts
Love the bike and front wheel. What fender will you be going with?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Tastefully done. That is one fine rear end!

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Sorry guys, cant really tell anything about it. Guess you'll just have to ride it up to St. George in a couple of weeks so we can get a good look at it. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,349 Posts
Sorry guys, cant really tell anything about it. Guess you'll just have to ride it up to St. George in a couple of weeks so we can get a good look at it. :D
Tracy that's the best reply, I agree with you 100%.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
564 Posts
"Done"? What does that mean? What is done? You'll NEVER be done. You'll never be completely" done" with these machines! You'll always find another reason to spend $$$!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Done"? What does that mean? What is done? You'll NEVER be done. You'll never be completely" done" with these machines! You'll always find another reason to spend $$$!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
so true, if its not one thing its another. I will have some better pictures with the new bars and new brake lever on it next week. I just want to give a little teaser. it has been extremely fun doing most of this build at our store.

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rear fender, bags and side covers are from Cylent Cycles in Mesa, AZ. The billet parts are from us. Triple trees are from SMT. Wheel is from Colorado customs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts