Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE the red. It's a beautiful color. However I've coveted the custom B/W paint set that came out last year. Solar Eclipse. Got lucky with the Vegas dealer wanting to move the set they had. It's going to take a few weeks to get it all together because I have to have a few parts painted and I'm waiting on others but there's no sense in waiting to get the ball rolling. Cleaned the bike today and I'll hand clean and pack the red parts in preparation to sell them.

Other mods include:
Ohlins Suspension F/R
Vindicta Bars
Chrome front end.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice upgrade to your sled, show us when your done. Great man cave furniture in the background too.
Seats and wheels are from a Shelby Series 1. Only 249 made before they decommissioned the vehicle. These were overstock and made into garage furniture. Pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I'm sure you'll be cured soon enough. That's gonna look awesome.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Can't wait to see it in person

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I had your garage I wouldn't need a house. I'm drooling over the buried lifts. My sled is such a bitch to get on my table. 👍🏻Well done sir.👍🏻 Oh yeah, nice paint set too.
The buried lift isn't too difficult to do, and it really makes having a lift convenient. Totally out of the way when not needed. Even the chock is quick disconnect so its all flush and flat when not in use. The only caveat is that most lifts don't have enough rise to them and so you have to be selective on which lifts to purchase and use.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Kick ass garage and kick ass bikes to match it. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
^^^^^^^^
What nsbohall said. Color me jealous of that garage. Kick ass bike and garage to be sure!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Damn good looking transformation you got going on here. I always have loved the various B/W paint schemes.

And I'm with everyone else in drooling over your garage. Those recessed lifts are awesome. Now I want to do one in my garage. Lol

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Wow, that new paint set is going to rock. And yeah... that garage.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts