Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be trading my bike in for a 19. I will be removing some parts. I want to remove the iron aces mount. Does anyone know where I can get that metal sticker that we remove above our speedometer?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I may be trading my bike in for a 19. I will be removing some parts. I want to remove the iron aces mount. Does anyone know where I can get that metal sticker that we remove above our speedometer?

I’ll look when I get a chance. Honestly I probably won’t be able to get over there before Friday but if I have it still, and I think I do, you can have it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll look when I get a chance. Honestly I probably won’t be able to get over there before Friday but if I have it still, and I think I do, you can have it.
That would be awesome. Bike won't be traded for a couple weeks. Have to wait on bars. Need to research this sumping issue as well.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Are you sure the mount will work on the new bike? Rushmore bikes have a different Iron Aces part number and the new one is just a stick on.

Reactions: seetiggergo

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you sure the mount will work on the new bike? Rushmore bikes have a different Iron Aces part number and the new one is just a stick on.
No it will not work on new bike. I'm going to pull it off to sell.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts

The Iron Aces Mount for the New Rushmore Harleys is completely different then the 2013 and older Harley’s. As 08Zinc stated, the new version is a stick on. I have one that I used for my Big Baller Gauge Housing and it works extremely well.
I will try and find the part # for the Metal Piece that goes in the gauge housing and post it when I do.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
According to my 2012 Harley Parts Catalog the PN is 68492-98. DECAL, speedometer & tachometer cover.
You should be able to pick one up at any Harley Dealer.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
According to my 2012 Harley Parts Catalog the PN is 68492-98. DECAL, speedometer & tachometer cover.
You should be able to pick one up at any Harley Dealer.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

Good lord I typed like every phrase I could think of to find that thing.

Thank you very much Mike u

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Good lord I typed like every phrase I could think of to find that thing.

Thank you very much Mike u

You’re very welcome Bro!
Mike U.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
The Iron Aces Mount for the New Rushmore Harleys is completely different then the 2013 and older Harley’s. As 08Zinc stated, the new version is a stick on. I have one that I used for my Big Baller Gauge Housing and it works extremely well.
I will try and find the part # for the Metal Piece that goes in the gauge housing and post it when I do.
Mike U.

but, iron aces sells the stick on base to convert your 2013 earlier road glide mount to the rushmore style.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
but, iron aces sells the stick on base to convert your 2013 earlier road glide mount to the rushmore style.
Hmmmmm

·
Registered
627 Posts
You can purchase these from your local dealership for under $20.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

·
Registered
627 Posts
The '13 & older Road Glide Mount is compatible with the new '15 & newer Rushmore Road Glide Mount. You would simply just need to purchase the adjustable base only. Also, if you use promo code "RG-FORUM" members will receive a 5% savings on all Iron Aces Mount purchases.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hhmph, I traded mine in this weekend. I just took my phone mount off and left the iron aces piece on my bike. This really worked great on my 2013; but, I just wasn't sure where or why I'd mount my phone on the new bike given it's new infotainment sys. If I switch to Aaple we even have have CarPlay now. My current thought is to leave the phone in the glove box.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Reactions: MightyWhitey

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hhmph, I traded mine in this weekend. I just took my phone mount off and left the iron aces piece on my bike. This really worked great on my 2013; but, I just wasn't sure where or why I'd mount my phone on the new bike given it's new infotainment sys. If I switch to Aaple we even have have CarPlay now. My current thought is to leave the phone in the glove box.
I kept mine to sell to another road glide owner instead of letting stealership have it

Reactions: seetiggergo
1 - 17 of 17 Posts