Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Martha, I'm tellin' ya, NO ONE needs to bring this many pairs of shoes to Shark Week!

The boys are gonna love my newest mod, much more user friendly than a camelback .... and now I can share my beer with the guys!

I wonder if the guys are gonna notice that I've put on a few pounds since Utah last year....

ONG - "And they thought my orange helmet was conspicuous" ....

REDS, I know it's now legal in Washington but I'm not sure that much weed is gonna be considered as "personal use quantity" in NH .....

"Myrtle this and Myrtle that, always the center of attention ..... just wait til that French bitch sees my new ride!"

·
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Q-Hog's newest mod ...

Reficul bringing the entertainment up to Shark Week IV from Tijuana .....

Tired of sitting around on those hard picnic table benches, Bill is makin' sure he's comfortable this year ....

Biljac - "Man, the guys are gonna be jealous when they see me pulling into SW4 after I get these new 44s mounted. These oughta shut "Sic 26" up for a while ..."

Damn, I can't believe I let the dealership salesman talk me into trading my Road Glide for this .....

Bill and Judy never could figure out if they liked motorcycling, camping, or fishing best ...so they traded their RGU for a new Indian Super Chief Adventure Camper!

·
Registered
769 Posts
That's some funny s#*t !

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
ROTFLMAO. You're either way ahead of schedule with planning OR you've completely gone nuts. I love it!

·
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROTFLMAO. You're either way ahead of schedule with planning OR you've completely gone nuts. I love it!
I'm about right on schedule with SW4 preps, and I'm starting to realize that I'm halfway to being "nuttier than a squirrel turd!" :D :eek:

·
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've heard about the weather in Maine. I'm going prepared.
Looks like you're prepared for both seasons we have here in Maine. Construction season and winter.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Great pics to get us started.

·
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.