Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've decided that I want a shorter windshield. From what I've read in the "reviews section" of the catalogs I get, I've narrowed it down to: KlockWerks 14", KlockWerks 12", H-D Windsplitter 15". I have a 2011 RGU with the stock 16" windshield and Heritage Softtail Handlebars. I've tried the 12" Windsplitter and gave it to a Brother who, though we are about the same size, loves it. Anyone who has/has had any of these windshields, and can share their experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have two words for you: Mad Stad

That is all.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Get a Windvest since I've got the feeling your against the Madstad. I had a Cee Bailey and find that a windshield with hips leaves a lot of wind noise. More so with the Windsplitter since it has no flip. Depending on the height it will let the wind smack you in the forehead or face.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I had a 10" and 12" Wind Vest and neither did anything for me for buffeting. I went with a MadStad on that bike which was awesome. On the next bike I actually liked the stock CVO HD wind splitter. Loved the look and it worked well up to about 60 or so but was bad after that. So went with the MadStad again and again, love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts