Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far this winter have done the street glide rear fascia mod, switched bars to khromewerks 2 + 2 sweepers, and the garage door opener using the odometer switch. I found out about all those mods from the great members of this forum. Thats everyone for there great ideas!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
You wanna go broke, head over to the Choppedbaggers forum. Alot of them boys blow 10 grand like it's burning a hole in their pocket.

·
Registered
639 Posts
This forum has both saved me money and cost me a LOT of money. I guess I can't complain because I have learned a lot of DIY stuff on here. Since DIY labor is free, I can spend more $$ on the actual parts LOL

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Could tell you were a Newbie just by the title of the post !! LOL!!!!!!! Good Luck curbing your spending !! LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Wait till summer when we make you take a week's+ vacation, 1/2 dozen or so motel rooms, and gas, food, etc for a cross country ride to meet a 100 or so goof balls all riding Road Glides, and of course seeing all those will give you even more ideas. I'm making plans for my fourth trip this summer.......

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Wait till summer when we make you take a week's+ vacation, 1/2 dozen or so motel rooms, and gas, food, etc for a cross country ride to meet a 100 or so goof balls all riding Road Glides, and of course seeing all those will give you even more ideas. I'm making plans for my fourth trip this summer.......
Who you calling a goof ball?? :confused::D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts