Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
:D

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
1,070 Posts
Got one of my daughter changing the Drive Belt on her Sporty. She does the work on her own bike. I just supervise and provide tips if needed. :D

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
1,070 Posts
A little uncomfortable....a guy posts a picture saying its hot and you post one of your daighter?
LOL, I'm sure he didn't mean it that way
LOL!!!! :eek:

No, not all. I was just commenting on the fact that girls can work on their own bikes.

I told my daughter a long time ago that if she wanted to get a bike, she needed to know how to work on it. I don't remember my exact quote, but she tells me that I said she would "need to be able to tear it down, fix it, and put it back together and have it work"

Personally, I think it's great BrewCity's wife is working on his bike. That is hot. :D

·
Super Moderator
13,517 Posts
The shop I take my bike to is owned by a lady who works on bikes, she did the 107 kit on my engine.

·
Super Moderator
13,517 Posts
Hmmmm....
I was skeptical at first, but she has a very good reputation, and definitely better and less expensive than any Harley dealer in this area. I've referred a few people to her, and they've all been happy.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes it is.
Looks like she is doing it rather than helping.
I'd stop and take a pic too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Kinda what I thought. Looks like she's doing all the work. I'm sure somebody will post the cartoon pic of the girl working on the bike.
Yeah, she was doing it all at the time. Trying to get the outer fairing back on and the turn signal. I mean after all, how many mechanics does it take to attach a turn signal? Lol!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.