Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,460 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RGS, FLTRXS that runs great out the gate.
1,878 Posts
Odd that three are "on"? High beam switched on? Mine are usually the lower two...I think 🤔... Like the sound that's behind me, I don't see myself from front either...just in bliss, which we all know is akin to being ignant...😉

·
Registered
523 Posts
Those look like aftermarket lights to me, but it could be the pic.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My bike did the same exact thing 19 Road Glide in the same area. I was out of warranty but Harley good faithed it and no cost to me. Now I'm dealing with my transmission, 6th gear not engaging.

·
Administrator
11,820 Posts
Cave In Rock Ferry was one were gonna take on one of the Patti's trips some years back .. Had herd that they might be shutting them down ..

JtB

·
Registered
9,460 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS stage 2 TQ cam,V&H power duals, Ventilator Ciro bag blades,Kahuna heate
638 Posts
Wish I could just replace low beam light. But can't
look at eaglelights.com they have a led projection lamp for 2015 and newer Roadglides looks
good lots of light and a lifetime warranty 599. I have bought from them in the past.Good Customer service far pricing and the product was tops. Good Luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
look at eaglelights.com they have a led projection lamp for 2015 and newer Roadglides looks
good lots of light and a lifetime warranty 599. I have bought from them in the past.Good Customer service far pricing and the product was tops. Good Luck
Thanks. I'll look them up

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Cave In Rock Ferry was one were gonna take on one of the Patti's trips some years back .. Had herd that they might be shutting them down ..

JtB
There are a few ferry’s around here if you wanted to ride one. We went right by two the last time on the way back to the hotel.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I think mine might be going out too. Right side low beam. I’ve noticed it the reflection on truck tailgates but wasn’t sure if it was just me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts