Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently posted about doing Stage IV but I've been rethinking keeping my current cams Woods Tw-555 so I've been researching and talking and asking questions about going this route changing pistons to 10:1 and a set of CNC factory heads. Give me your thoughts and opinions on this setup. Bike is 2012 RGC with Woods TW-555 cams, Vance and Hines power duals header, Rinehart slip ons, SE Ventilator AC, SE race tuner. Thanks

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Your old heads polished and ported with street port or a mild performance port with a 1.9" valve and your old pistons intake valve relief enlarged to allow for the new valve size and a .030 cometic head gasket should get you what you searching for with the Woods 555 cam. It should put your compression around 10:2-1 or so. Even better, have the heads cc'd after the port and valve changed out and see where you are. You should be looking for around 83CC's. That with the .030 head gasket and a good tune should really wake up the 555 cam. You don't say what you are looking for with your build or what you expect. Kind of let us know that too. That can change what type build you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts