Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if that should have been with a C or a K, have developed a noise that sounds like it is coming from the throttle body in fact it was there before taking it to the shop for a dyno tune and I asked about it. They said they have seen many bikes come through with a clacking sound coming from the throttle body that almost sounds like piston slap but it goes away at higher RPMs so I am putting this out to the forum for advice, the bike is still under factory warranty until 2017 so I am thinking just ride it.
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Do a web search for Harley throttle body noise and see if it is what you are experiencing. When I installed the Woods 222 cams in my 103", I experienced a pretty loud clattering/rattling noise from the T-body especially at idle. I did a lot of searching and found the noise was a normal result of the cams. Good luck!

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Its not a exhaust leak around the manifold, is it ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.