Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...... heading to eastern Nebraska next week for a family event
..... taking the old 'college route' back, i70 to Colby... NE thru Norton etc & then str8 up to 80 @ Kearney
........ coming back via Omaha/Lincoln ..... to Manhatten
.... then str8 back to the mtns on 70
........ anyone along that route ? ........ any road issues to know beforehand ?
.... leaving Tues AM, see ya'll out there

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
When I was in Manhattan a couple weekends ago there was some road construction on I-70 on the west side. No idea if there is any on other towns or highways

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
...... heading to eastern Nebraska next week for a family event
..... taking the old 'college route' back, i70 to Colby... NE thru Norton etc & then str8 up to 80 @ Kearney
........ coming back via Omaha/Lincoln ..... to Manhatten
.... then str8 back to the mtns on 70
........ anyone along that route ? ........ any road issues to know beforehand ?
.... leaving Tues AM, see ya'll out there
No big construction in Omaha at the moment. I-80 Omaha to Lincoln is just about compete for 3 lanes and 75 mph all the way.

Shoot me a PM when you get to town. I'm on vacation this week and can get away from the out of town guest for little bit for a quick meet and greet at an off ramp gas station or lunch somewhere if you have the time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
219 Posts
At some point, we will cross paths. I'll be on I-80 at Lincoln heading west to Ogallalla, then north to South Dakota. If I meet a Roadie going eastbound, I'll remember this post. Have a good trip!

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...... Darned hot out there on the Plains today !
..... Radio was saying 103 degrees in Goodland, and the air gauge was pegged at 100+ all afternoon:mad:
... Ditched the half helmet for the FF to keep my face from toasting after 150 miles.
.. ....... 500 miles & no issue w/the RoadSofa

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
......... well, the word out crossing the 'American Serengetti' this afternoon was ... crosswind !
........ change in plan had me coming back a day ahead of time & while it wasn't as hot, it sure was blowin' in places.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts