Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I know, there are at least a couple Thunder Beach threads going but...

...Simply post your handle if you're going to be at the Wicked Wheel @ 1130 CST Saturday. Would be kind of cool to get as many RG's together (outside of SW III) for a photo op. I'll start in the next post.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm here at Wiskey's right now....drinking a cold one!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Im here..at comfort Inn right now waitin to see what this rain is gonna do

·
Registered
163 Posts
We are at Long Beach Resort. Captain Anderson's stuffed us full of seafood and having trouble finding motivation. Going to try and get over there Sat. will be a site to see all those sharks swarm in. We will be at the Old School Bike Show at Ms. Newby's Friday for sure (the 1947 Indian Chief could use a few spectator votes) hint hint.

dbbarton00 (Dan and Julie)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Last word with Jesse is that we are gonna try to blast down there. Gotta thread a big needle between a bunch of rain first. 600 miles to eat a burger is nothin on a Shark.... Doin it in the rain the whole way's a different story!
Hopefully we'll see ya there! If we do make it Mike I'll have Janine give ya updates from the back seat!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
The weather is calling 30% on Saturday..

·
Registered
400 Posts
tsmartt has been here since Thursday. Will be at The Wicked Wheel Saturday morning. And Newby's this afternoon in the cold driving rain! Looking forward to meeting all the Sharks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
At Aron Besant park

1 - 14 of 14 Posts