Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I know I'm new to the forum but it seams like a few of us are going to Thunder Beach so I'm throwing this out there to see if anyone wants to meet up for lunch, Saturday May 4th, 11:30 am at the Wicked Wheel.

http://www.thewickedwheel.com

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang - I swear I posted here once just a few minutes ago. :confused:

I think this is a great idea.
I hope to make it to the get together.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
132 Posts
I got your pm and I hope this turns out to be a good time!!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Sounds like a great idea to me ~ I'm probably not gonna make it but will try ~ waitin on the crank gods to send the carillo rodded masterpiece so I can get my party rollin ~ Enjoy ~ but Iffin I can make it ~ could see at least one skunk in the parking lot ~

·
Registered
400 Posts
I know I'm new to the forum but it seams like a few of us are going to Thunder Beach so I'm throwing this out there to see if anyone wants to meet up for lunch, Saturday May 4th, 11:30 am at the Wicked Wheel.

http://www.thewickedwheel.com
I'll put it on the calendar and see the "sharks" at The Wicked Wheel.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Spread the word people!! Only Two of us so far? Really?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Wellllll Hell!!!! It sounds like a party!!!! So I'll be there!!! Jesse I talked to Janine (My Gur-frin an Executive Brain/Memory Gal) and I think we're on for that weekend!!!
FIRE UM UP FELLAS!!!!

Shark Week III primer IN THA WORKS!!!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Wellllll Hell!!!! It sounds like a party!!!! So I'll be there!!! Jesse I talked to Janine (My Gur-frin an Executive Brain/Memory Gal) and I think we're on for that weekend!!!
FIRE UM UP FELLAS!!!!

Shark Week III primer IN THA WORKS!!!!!:D:D:D
That's what I'm talkin bout!!!! Nothing like 600 miles for a burger and a beer! I already got a Kruzer Kaddy and Phone mount put on today! :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sounds like we might have a nice group of Sharks and other bikes for lunch!!:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Road Conditions

For all of you coming down to Thunder Beach, Florida DOT started tearing up and resurfacing US98 (aka Back Beach Road or Panama City Beach Parkway) a couple of months ago and stopped before finishing. Some of the lanes are uneven and the shoulders and turn off lanes are treacherous.
I'll post an update if they decide to get back to work. BTW, the new Harley dealer will be open by then.

·
Registered
853 Posts
For all of you coming down to Thunder Beach, Florida DOT started tearing up and resurfacing US98 (aka Back Beach Road or Panama City Beach Parkway) a couple of months ago and stopped before finishing. Some of the lanes are uneven and the shoulders and turn off lanes are treacherous.
I'll post an update if they decide to get back to work. BTW, the new Harley dealer will be open by then.
Jeez.....last time I was there....'09, they had just finished paving it, it seems....???!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
PCB HD opened on Tuesday of this week. Will be a good place to rest the sharks after refueling at The Wicked Wheel. For those of us that are not doing 600 miles for the shark meet anyway. Looking forward to meeting everyone. And I still have not given up on Newby's for a gathering. I'm there Wednesday - Sunday. PM me if you want to get Newbyfied.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 130 Posts