Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you planning on gliding to Thunder Beach, please stop by and see your fellow roadglide.org friends for a beverage and a snack. I stopped by Fishale last week to check it out. They have a large parking lot and plenty of room for us to gather away from the other TB venues. They are located at 7715 Front Beach Road. Check them out here: http://www.fishales.com/.

I look forward to seeing everyone there at noon on Saturday. Glide safe.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
656 Posts
Thank you for putting this together.
Looks like a great place and maybe won't be as crowded as the WW was in the Spring.

We will plan on being there at about 1200 on Saturday.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Based on the latest weather forecast and tropical storm Karen, I will not be at the meet and greet. I will be riding north to avoid riding is a tropical storm on Sunday. Have a pint for me!

·
Registered
656 Posts
We had a very nice, cozy get together. It was very nice to meet up with a few folks at a place we did not have to compete for table space. Our lunch was very good too.

Nice to meet Mike and Wendy and catch up with Tom.

Safe travels to everyone.

Jim and Roni.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
We had a very nice, cozy get together. It was very nice to meet up with a few folks at a place we did not have to compete for table space. Our lunch was very good too.

Nice to meet Mike and Wendy and catch up with Tom.

Safe travels to everyone.

Jim and Roni.

Sorry we missed y'all. We ended up staying with kin in L.A. and needed to get home yesterday afternoon to meet the kids & help move.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts