Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thunder-Max for sale Sold!!!

I am selling a Thunder-Max Wave Tune EFI Module for a friend of mine that recently stepped up to a '16. This was on his '04 Electra Glide for less than 2 years. I know he was very pleased with the performance of this module. The part# is 309-460 and fits the following electronically fuel injected H-D motorcycles; 2002-2007 Touring, 2001-2010 Softails and 2007-2009 Sportster models. The only item missing from this kit is the USB data cable which can be acquired from many places or from the Thunder-Max website for around $12.50. The T-Max cable part# is E2106-6. Let me know if you have any questions. $475.00 shipped to conus. All offers will be considered. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holiday bump. Come on forum friends... get your loved one a Thundermax for the holidays even if you end up using it on your own bike. It makes a great stocking stuffer too! It also doubles as a Christmas tree ornament if you decide not to install it on your scooter just yet, set it and forget it! Throw me out an offer on this T-max as I am very eager to help get rid of this item for my buddy and to help reduce my clutter.

Happy Holidays all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts